Sunday, August 16, 2015

My School decorating challenge

When I first started to get into decorating I took on my Myth Castle and spent months trying to get it the way I wanted it. I agonized over how to decorate, tore it down and restarted multiple times because I didn't like one thing. I believe when I finally got it right....well on the inside at least.. I was overjoyed.
I think that was the spark to light my flame to challenge myself to see if I could decorate all of the school castles in their school theme. I have to say overall it is a pain, almost two years later and I still haven't finished all of them, but I am very close. A few days ago I finally finished the Fire Castle, which leaves only the Storm and Ice to be completed. I'm excited to be this close to finishing them and can't wait to show them off.
~Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment