Monday, August 17, 2015

New Blogger frustrations

I'm still new to this whole blogger thing, and I'm trying to set up a decent space where I share my housing videos and tips and what not......my problem is I've been watching so many how to videos and I still have no clue how to edit one, how to get it down to the right size to upload onto my youtube. It is turning out to be a massive pain!
So today I'll be trying this one more time, if it doesn't work out I think I'll leave that idea on the shelf for a while. It is something I would like to share but I absolutely can't stress myself out over it! So for all you new to be bloggers out there I feel your pain, some of you might be more net savvy than I am and I hope you're faring better than I am. Until next time see you guys around the spiral.
~Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment