Saturday, August 15, 2015

To Be or Not to Be..Inspired

So there comes a point where you've done so many houses and spent so much creative energy, that your seemingly never ending supply of inspiration ...has just up and disappeared..much like your pet healing ability in battle! Le' sigh!
Yes it happens to the best of us, but how to we send a jolt to that ole creative button? Well for me I usually take a day, sometimes a week off and step back, especially if I'm in the middle of a house project and I feel my steam is laggy. I might spend my time away simply farming, leveling pets or just sometime away from the game itself.
Every now and again it is necessary to step back and replenish. Its important as players, no matter our age or playing preference, that we turn off Wizard 101 for a little bit, just to breathe and step outside. You might surprise yourself finding creative inspiration from the most random of places or even conversations.
~Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment