Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tools of a Glitchmancer

Hey guys so before I get into decorating tips, I would like to share with you the very first step to glitching housing items.
So for me there are three items I use almost every single time I decorate and will always be found in my backpack, depending on how much glitching I intend to do in my castle. For anyone who has seen any of my finished castles, you know I do not do glitch structures or floating rugs into the black abyss. It grinds my gears when I see houses on tours with floating rugs going off to nowhere. There is nothing creative about it at all!
When I glitch I usually glitch to blend items and create a new thing, like a school themed fireplace, or a fantasy undersea bed or something of the sort.

My tools of choice:
1 Tatami rug- with only one tatami rug I use the rug rotate method to place my items wherever I want them to go.

1 Wooden platform- my wooden platform is used only for me to hop on to place items at different heights or to use when I'm using the wall castle block to hang a wall item where there is no wall.

1 scaffolding- sometimes when you need to get  very high up to float or place something you might need an "anchor ladder" I use the scaffolding to either climb or lower and item to the desired placement.
~Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment